Cooper & Cary Have Words
#105 The Bible in 56 Chapters
April 07, 2021
James Cary & Barry Cooper
Cooper and Cary have words with author and Psalm lover, Matt Searles who explains why the Psalms are so important and why instruments will actually affect your theology - and James somehow explains why he doesn't like Reggae. Matt happened to be passing when Lion Hudson wanted a new book about the Bible (true story) so he explains how it came to be 56 chapters long.
Find out more about Psalms for Weary Souls - Tumbling Skies
Get hold of God's Story by Matt Searles via Amazon UK
Production and music by Cooper & Cary. Opening theme by Roger Taylor, AKA Beyond Our Galaxy.
Would you like:
- Access to the entire back catalogue of more than 100 C&C episodes (only 30 are available via Apple Podcasts, Spotify etc).
- Access to extended video versions of every new C&C episode, days before the edited audio is released. That's 26 extended episodes every year.
- Access to never before released episodes.
- Access to occasional live video Q+A sessions in which you can ask James and Barry anything.
- Access to the members-only Cooper & Cary Discord server.
- Other electronic goodies, including a digital copy of the Cooper & Cary Annual.
If so, become a C&C Patron!