Cooper & Cary Have Words
#111 Ghost In The Machine
July 01, 2021
James Cary & Barry Cooper
Cooper and Cary have words with Ben Clube about artificial intelligence, the gulf between humans and machines, and how technology changes us. He's thought a lot about tech, and not just as a way of justifying spending months playing Doom, Quake or Final Fantasy VI. Also, Cary mentions That Hideous Strength. Again.
Production and music by Cooper & Cary. Opening theme by Roger Taylor, AKA Beyond Our Galaxy.
Would you like:
- Access to the entire back catalogue of more than 100 episodes (only 30 are available via Apple Podcasts, Spotify etc).
- Access to extended video versions of every new episode, days before the edited audio is released. That's 26 extended episodes every year.
- Access to never before released episodes.
- Access to occasional live video Q+A sessions in which you can ask James and Barry anything.
- Access to the members-only Cooper & Cary Discord server.
If so, become a C&C Patron! Visit www.cooperandcary.com, and click on "Patreon".